OneValley’s mission is to build the infrastructure for the startup and innovation economy. Today, OneValley, located in San Mateo, CA, supports 200,000+
entrepreneurs, innovators and nonprofits directly and another 900,000+ through our B2B customers by providing SaaS platforms that power many of the world’s most impactful online startup communities.
Are you ready to join our rapidly scaling Customer Success Team? Are you mission driven, with an obsession for helping customers succeed? As a OneValley Customer Success Manager, you will act as the designated point of contact for our customers and drive the relationship, drive effective product adoption, and advise on integrations to ensure customers are deriving value & seeing success with OneValley’s Passport platform. You will guide them throughout project implementation and help them achieve their objectives. You will represent the customer's voice within our company and work cross-functionally within One Valley to ensure delivery of our products and services on time.
This position is a great opportunity to learn and evolve in an early-stage SaaS company.
Guide and advise our customers
● Drive product adoption and ongoing use of Passport, while delivering and maintaining customer happiness.
● Develop a relationship of trust with the customer's key stakeholders (project managers, community managers, program managers, buyers etc).
● Help build the project’s “success plan", starting with the implementation of the solution and through the project’s duration.
● Facilitate training sessions, workshops and tutorial videos.
● Manage customer's expectations and be able to prioritize their needs.
● Renew and grow your customer portfolio.
● Collaborate cross-functionally to drive expansion revenue and manage renewals.
● Become an expert on the Passport platform.
● Manage the project’s launch schedule by ensuring a timely deployment.
● Simultaneously manage multiple projects.
● Coordinate relationships with internal teams (Product, Engineering and Sales) during deployment.
● Follow each customer project closely, be proactive in communicating timelines, deadlines and collecting deliverables.
● Serve as the voice of the customer by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and features ideas.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
● Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree.
● 3+ years of customer facing B2B Enterprise software experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management, Sales or Consulting role.
● Candidate is consultative and can navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry.
● Ability to prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention.
● Ability to work collaboratively and independently with a diverse audience of stakeholders.
● Resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”.
● Thoughtful and attentive, which enables you to understand the needs of your clients.
● Proactive, rigorous, organized, and have an eye for detail.
● Thrive in a high performance, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
● Familiarity with High Touch portfolio management practices.
● Start-up experience a plus.
● The Salary Range for this position is $90k-$110k
At OneValley we measure company and individual success against our values:
Mission-Driven: Our mission is our North Star and drives our business decisions.
Entrepreneurial: We are fearless, seek challenges and take risks; we are flexible, adaptive and fast-moving on our journey for personal and team growth, discovery, and innovation for a better world.
Honest: We are transparent, accessible, approachable, and welcoming of new ideas and people. We value honest communication and authenticity and speak out on what we believe is right for our people, our business, and our community.
Joyful: We enjoy the ride; we celebrate the journeys and successes of our team and teammates; we do serious work and produce serious results, but never take ourselves too seriously.
United: We are dependable and support one another regardless of title or team. Everyone has a voice, and we leave our egos at the door. We have high integrity and own up to our mistakes.